APPLICATION DEADLINE AUGUST 30, 2022
Approved vendors will be able to display their products and services to approximately 250 public safety and government professionals, with a focus on those who work in a social media manager, PIO, community relations, or related capacity. Booths will be available to display October 24-26, 2022.
- Only products listed on the application can be sold at the conference.
- Only two representatives are permitted to work the booth.
- Vendor booths are limited and assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- Vendors are responsible for setting up and handling their supplies and merchandise.
- Vendors will be provided with a 10×10 indoor booth space that includes one eight-foot table, two chairs, and black cloth (please contact us with special requests for booth display, such as electricity).
$2,500 (must be paid upon approval of application) Allows access to all classes, meals, and reception for up to two people.
Additional vendor badges – $500 each (limit of two additional; four total per booth)
Top-level conference sponsors will be provided a booth free at cost. Contact to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Please complete the application below, or if you prefer, you can download the PDF version and mail to the address on the form.